- To strengthen the capacity of Youth Clubs for them to actively run sustainable Clubs that can participate in national agendas;
- To provide training that will equip youth clubs with skills to create an enabling environment for youth development in South Africa;
- To increase youth participation in youth volunteering, accountability and volunteer management;
- To promote young people’s participation and contribution towards a more inclusive and sustainable economic growth;
- To increase SAAYC’s membership and visibility in Provinces.
- Report writing, governance, administration, fundraising, conduct effective meetings.
- Volunteering (Volunteers Training, Volunteer Management)
- Facilitation and Leadership
- Summer Camp
Club Recruitment and Support:
- Club Assessment, Coaching and Mentorship
- Membership Recruitment