- To strengthen the capacity of youth groups for them to actively run sustainable youth organisation that can participate in national agendas;
- To provide training that will equip young people with skills to create an enabling environment for youth development in South Africa;
- To increase youth participation in youth volunteering, accountability and volunteer management;
- To promote young people’s participation and contribution towards a more inclusive and sustainable economic growth;
- To increase SAAYC’s membership and visibility in Provinces.
- Running an effective and sustainable youth organization.
- Life Skills
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Leadership Development
- Youth Camps
Recruitment and Support:
- Assessment, Coaching and Mentorship
- Membership Recruitment