1. This is an exit level programme
This is an exit level programme where SAAYC builds capacity among youth clubs to run Social Enterprises that can sustain their youth organisation and in turn create employment for the youth within the organisation.
The programme uses the cooperatives model powered by various stakeholders through training and basic resource funding.
2. Modules covered :
- Social Entrepreneurship and Social Enterprise
- Personal Finance – Saving
- Social Enterprise Idea Generation
- Community Mapping
- Social Enterprise Generation
- Writing a Social Enterprise Profile and Action Plan
- Refining Social Enterprise
- Setting Up a Cooperative